A- A A+

Filing a Title IX Complaint

How to File a Title IX Complaint with MSCS

To file a Title IX complaint with the District, please submit a formal, written complaint of sex-based harassment to the Title IX Coordinator.

To report sex based discrimination, including sexual harassment, please contact the Title IX Coordinator.

Contact the Title IX Office:

  • Name: Mary HonorĂ© Tucker (M.Ed., J.D.), Title IX Coordinator
  • Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
  • Phone: (901) 416-5417 or (901) 416-6370
  • Address: 160 S. Hollywood St., COE 318